Real Estate Broker - Commercial
Scope of Service Experience
With over 30 years’ experience in real estate, Maryse has worked in a variety of fields in commercial real estate, specializing in the development of special projects and shopping centre leasing. She now specializes in the optimal leasing of commercial space. Her keen understanding of commercial real estate and her novel approach make her a key asset for tenants and landlords, for existing projects as well as those in development.
Background & Experience
Maryse Chainey is a seasoned real estate professional who gained experience in industrial, commercial and office leasing while working at Ivanhoe Cambridge and at SITQ. Since 2004, she has worked on the development of Quartier DIX30 for Devimco Immobilier as well as for Oxford Properties as Director of retail leasing. She recently joined the NAI Terramont Commercial team as Senior Vice-President - Business Development - Special Projects in order to support and drive the development of the retail market for both landlords and tenants.
Development and rental experience: :
- 2012-2019 | Oxford Properties - Redevelopment - Galeries de la Capitale, Quebec - Quartier DIX30, Brossard
- 2004-2012 | Devimco Immobilier - Quartier DIX30, Brossard
- 2002–2004| Aldo Group – leasing of a 1000 store portfolio across Canada
- 1997-2002 | Ivanhoe Cambridge - Mall Champlain, Brossard - Place Montréal Trust, Montréal - Centropolis, Laval
- 1994-1997 | SITQ - Portefeuille Industriel et bureau à Ville St-Laurent