Specialties: Bureau / Office
Scope of Service Experience
Michelle’s objective is to represent and advise companies who wish to acquire, reorganize or re-stratagize use of corporate space, re-negotiate existing leases, aid with space planning studies, sale/leasebacks, built-to-suit office, or even to dispose of current space.
With an in-depth knowledge of the availabilities within Montreal’s market, she offers a personalized serviced and strives to offer unsurpassed results in order to exceed client expectations.
Michelle’s key is understanding the clients needs and working in-depth with commercial clients so when the times comes to analyze your lease, it can be done so smoothly and efficiently so you can return to your core business as soon as possible while knowing all your real estate needs are covered.
Background & Experience
• 2018 NAI Terramont Commercial, Managing Partner
• 2001-2018 Terramont Real Estate, Partner, Vice-President
• 1999-2001 Nortel Networks
• 2018 OACIQ –
Agency Executive Officer, Chartered AEO
• 2001 OACIQ – Certificate in Real Estate Brokerage
• 2000 Concordia University – Commerce Program Courses
• 1998 Dawson College – Graduate, Business Administration
Professional Associations & Designations
• Montreal MMA (Montreal Athletic Association)
• 2014-2018 President of the board of directors, Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada (Dawson Community Center
• 2011-2015 Tiny Survivors – McGill University Healthcare Foundation, Neo-Natal unit