Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
“Offer the best real estate solution, by applying my expertise, my knowledge of the market and my initiative.” — Gabrielle Saine
Specializing in industrial and office real estate brokerage, Gabrielle Saine finds spaces perfectly adapted to the sector of activity, size and growth objectives of her clientele of tenants or buyers, while reconciling the best opportunities for her clientele of landlords and sellers. Regardless of the mandate, an SME looking for an open-plan office or a major manufacturer seeking to dispose of a vast warehouse, her clients can count on the same flexibility, the same commitment and the same knowledge of the field.
FLEXIBILITY. COMMITMENT. KNOWLEDGE OF THE FIELD
Background & Experience
With NAI Terramont Commercial since 2013, Gabrielle has over 10 years’ experience in commercial real estate, a major milestone in a diversified career path. Gabrielle is not only a seasoned real estate broker – she is an entrepreneur and a recognized businesswoman who has held several decision-making positions. In particular, she has led residential and commercial real estate development projects, directed a major corporation’s sales, and steered the sales sector of a fast-growing SME.
After graduating from HEC Montréal with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in 2005, she obtained her certification as a real estate broker from the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), in 2008.
As part of the NAI team for the past 6 years, becoming Vice-President in 2018, Gabrielle has constantly perfected her education. In 2014, she obtained LEED Green Associate certification from the Canada Green Building Council, and in 2018, she became a Member of the prestigious CCIM Institute.
Clients and partners mention her quick thinking, her determination and her solid industry knowledge, while emphasizing her ability to keep informed of the latest trends and promote modern practices. In addition, her proactive approach encourages her to go off the beaten path and propose innovative solutions.
In the past four years, she has committed to a cause dear to her by serving as a volunteer of the Executive Committee of Tremblant’s 24h – a relay sports challenge, in which the participants collect donations for organizations helping sick children.
Awards and distinctions
In the past few years, Gabrielle’s efforts have produced results, as she rose to the top in major competitions.
- 3rd place in the NAI Terramont Commercial Broker Awards in 2018
- 11th place in the NAI National Real Estate Broker Awards in 2018
- 1st place in the NAI Terramont Commercial Broker Awards 2017
- 4th place in the NAI National Real Estate Broker Awards in 2017
- 1st place in the NAI Montréal Real Estate Broker Awards in 2016
- 7th place in the NAI National Real Estate Broker Awards in 2016
- 2008 – OACIQ, Certificate in Quebec Real Estate Brokerage
- 2005 – HEC Montréal, Bachelor of Business Administration
- 2001 – Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, Diploma in Humanities Advanced courses
- 2014 - LEED Green Associate Certification
Professional Associations & Designations
- Member of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Member of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de la Rive-Sud (CCIRS)
- LEED Green Associate of the Canada Green Building Council
- Certified Commercial Investment Member of the CCIM Institute
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of the Executive Committee of Tremblant’s 24h