Specialties: Investment, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Anne-Marie completed her real estate broker’s course in 2008 and joined the
commercial development and investment team at NAI Commercial that same year. She also completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (B.B.A.) with a specialization in marketing at HEC Montréal.
Anne-Marie aptly demonstrated her abilities before joining the ranks of NAI on a permanent basis. In the summer of 2007, she was chosen for an internship in the corporate team at NAI Global, at the NAI office in New York.
Anne-Marie has, to her credit, several rental and sales transactions of offices, commercial properties and investments. The following are among her recent achievements of rental transactions:
• 10,000 sq. ft. with the national banner Moxie's Grill & Bar, a restaurant in downtown Montreal. She assists the banner with its presence in Quebec.
• She won a tender issued by the SAAQ for relocation of office space on the South Shore.
The following are among her recent sales transactions and acquisition:
• 1.6 million sq. ft. business to develop on Chemin St-Jean in La Prairie
• 235-237 Blvd. St-Luc, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, an investment property (including a McDonald's and a Petro Canada) sold for $2,650,000
• 100 Blvd. Mortagne, Boucherville, a mall sold for $9,800,000
• 1530 Chomedey, Laval, a former car dealership to be redeveloped sold for $2,500,000
Anne-Marie’s interest in business development led her to participate in events related to real estate, such as the MIPIM in Cannes, France, and the annual NAI Global Convention in Las Vegas. She is an involved member of the organizing committee of the CREW Montreal network, has been Co-Director of the Events Committee for several years and has contributed to the organization and its success since then. She has helped to create and plan fundraisers. The CREW Montreal organization nominated nominee Anne-Marie for a prize in the annual gala as a Rising Star in 2013.
Anne-Marie has also been a member of the ICSC association since 2010. She participates in the Toronto, Whistler and Montreal congresses and is responsible for organizing and managing the event for NAI Commercial Montreal and its national members. An active member of the Federation of Clubs insiders Quebec, she also serves on the executive committee of this organization.
During her studies, Anne-Marie participated in the Sports Studies program, which allowed her to practice figure skating at the national level. She still spends several hours a week on the sport that pushes to exceed physically and psychologically. She has been a Canadian synchronized figure skating champion for four years and her team will defend its gold medal for the fifth consecutive year.