Specialties: Office leasing
Scope of Service Experience
Jean-Marc LeBlanc is a senior partner at NAI Terramont Commercial in Montreal, Quebec. With over 25 years’ experience in the industry Jean-Marc provides an unparalleled service in complex office and industrial leasing negotiations. His long standing experience, high level consulting, attention to detail and proven success in the real estate market affords him the necessary knowledge to guide his clients to financially beneficial transactions. Jean-Marc excels at developing, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships and works diligently to surpass his client’s expectations. He is an outcome-driven, self-motivated organized producer. Jean-Marc works tirelessly in an effort to bring vision to life, creating solutions, and believes strongly in leading by example.
Background & Experience
- Since 2018 | Senior Partner – NAI Terramont Commercial
- 1998-2018 | Co-Founder – Terramont Real Estate Services Inc.
- 1992-1998 | Affiliate Broker – Colliers International (Québec)
- 1989-1992 | President – JML Real Estate Consultants
- Real Estate Brokerage – Université du Québec á Montréal (UQAM)
- Real Estate Investment Program – Laval University
- B.A. Economics – Concordia University
Professional Associations & Designations
- Member – Metropolitain Montreal Board of Trade
- Member and Shareholder – MAA Sporting Club